Coronavirus Update: We are ready to serve you
Please protect yourself and others
All of our offices are open for business, Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Please wear a facial covering when visiting us if you are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated.*
- Clients, visitors and Community West Bank employees who are fully vaccinated need not wear a mask
- For those who are not fully vaccinated, please wear a mask in our offices
- Social distancing is no longer required
- There are no capacity limitations
We appreciate your cooperation in this effort to help keep our community healthy. Per CDC and State of California guidance, fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks. Community West Bank will continue to monitor guidelines and maintain best practices in cleanliness, health and safety standards.
You can do much of your banking online or by using our mobile banking apps – and save yourself a trip to our branch office.
- Log into AccessWest™ Online Banking for 24/7 access to real-time account information
- Mobiliti™ Personal App — securely check your personal account balances, pay bills, deposit checks and much more
- Mobiliti Business™ App — access your business accounts wherever you go, deposit checks, authorize ACH payments, decision Positive Pay checks, and more
- Make a Loan Payment — make your Community West Bank loan payment online
*Fully vaccinated under CDC guidance means a person has received, at least 14 days prior, either the second dose in two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.