Make a Loan Payment
Save yourself time and postage each month. Make your Community West Bank loan payment online — from your computer or smartphone.
- Pay with your savings or checking account (or by debit card for Guest User only)
- Payments are processed same-day
- Registered users can set up automatic payments to pay your loan or pay as you go
- Guest users can make one-time or future dated payments
You will need the following information to make a payment:
- Your Community West Bank loan account number
- The checking or savings account number from which you wish to make your payment
- Debit card information for Guest User only
- The routing number for your checking or savings account
Payments made after 5:00pm (Pacific Time) Monday - Friday will be posted on the next business day.
- Make a one-time or recurring payment. Registered users may use this service at no cost.
- First-time users, click the “Register Now” link in the lower right corner of the Welcome page.
If you do not wish to register, you may still make a payment to your loan using a debit card or your checking or savings account. Please note, however, that there is a $5 convenience fee associated with this option.
If using a Community West Bank personal online banking account to pay your loan payment:
login here ›
If not yet enrolled, click on Enroll for Personal Online Banking.
If you have questions about your payment, please call Loan Servicing toll-free at (877) 854-2930, Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Note: Please do not attempt to pay off your loan via the online payment service. If you would like to pay off your loan, please call Loan Servicing toll-free at (877) 854-2930.
Loan Payment By Mail
Mail loan payment to:
CWB Loan Servicing
P.O. Box 80233
City of Industry, CA 91716-8233
Overnight delivery (FedEx, etc.):
CWB Loan Servicing
2525 Corporate Place, Suite 250
Monterey Park, CA 91754