Our clients tell us that immediate access to decision makers, flexible financing solutions and rapid turnaround are among their most important considerations when choosing Community West Bank to provide credit for their businesses. Our background and experience in tailoring financing to fit your business goals is what sets Community West Bank apart.
As a locally owned and managed community bank, we have the right financing option for you.
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Construction Loans
- Equipment Financing
- Agriculture Loans
- Letters of Credit
- SBA Financing
- Business VISA® Credit Cards
Develop a relationship with community bankers who will take care of your business with the attention and respect it deserves.
Visit our FAQ page and get answers to your questions now.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans — Loan Forgiveness Resources
Community West Bank has gathered Resources for the Forgiveness Process to help you in completing your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness application quickly and accurately.
Resources are based on the latest guidance from the SBA and US Treasury and include:
- Forgiveness FAQs and Checklists
- Loan Forgiveness Forms and Instructions
- Videos — guides for accessing, completing and submitting your Forgiveness application
- PPP Resource Links
Our goal is to provide a streamlined and efficient process once the application is available to you.
Real Estate Financing
For many businesses, owning their building is a high priority and a significant investment. Providing a variety of financing options for commercial real estate is an important part of our business.
Your Community West Banker will work closely with you to structure the most appropriate and competitive financing solution available.
- Commercial Real Estate Purchase Loans
- Refinancing of Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Investor Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Construction Financing
- SBA 504 Loans
- SBA 7(a) Loans
- Fixed and Variable Rate Options
Whether it’s an agricultural mortgage loan for land acquisition, refinancing existing debt or financing capital improvements, Community West Bank is ready and able to support your agriculture business. We understand that the challenges you face are different from other businesses, and require dedication and flexibility from your banker. Community West Bank provides production and land financing, and is an approved Farmer Mac and USDA Farm Services Agency (FSA) lender.
- Real Estate Loans - One of the main reasons why farm and ranch owners turn to banks for funding is for real estate - primarily land. Whether you need new land for production, or are ready to refinance your land at more favorable terms, we understand your needs and can help you find the best financing option for your particular situation. We work hard at assessing each request as quickly as possible and providing you answers within a matter of days.
Small Business Administration (SBA) loans are great for equipment purchases, working capital, debt refinance, business acquisition and commercial real estate. Community West Bank has earned the designation of “Preferred Lender” by the U.S. Small Business Administration, which allows us to expedite the processing of your SBA loan application with in-house approval.
Community West Bank has provided more than $700 million in SBA financing to businesses. By offering a variety of loan programs, we are able to tailor financing specific to the needs of your business.
- SBA 7(a) Loans
- SBA 504 Loans
- USDA Business and Industry Guaranteed Loans
Business VISA® Credit Card
With a Community West Bank business credit card, you get the purchasing power of VISA® with the convenience of 24/7 customer service and online account management. Plus, you receive ScoreCard Rewards. That means you earn points for every dollar spent, which can be redeemed for merchandise and travel or can be donated to charitable organizations.