Protect Your Money
Multi-Million Dollar FDIC Insurance
Invest your large deposits with our IntraFi® Network Deposits service (formerly known as Insured Cash Sweep® or ICS®), where it’s safe, secure and insured by the FDIC.
- Peace of mind — your IntraFi Network (IFN) funds are eligible for multi-million dollar FDIC deposit insurance that’s backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government
- Earn interest — place your funds into demand deposit accounts using the IFN demand option, into money market deposit accounts using the IFN savings options, or into both
- Access your funds — the IFN demand option and IFN savings option offers full liquidity through unlimited program withdrawals
- Flexibility — your funds can be placed using either or both IFN options to best match your cash management and liquidity needs
How IFN Sweep Works
Everything is handled through us. By working directly with Community West Bank, you can receive FDIC deposit insurance coverage through many banks and get just one statement. First, you set up a transaction account with our bank*, sign the agreements and deposit the funds. Your deposits are then sent to deposit accounts at other IFN member institutions in amounts under the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000**.
Let’s talk about how IFN can work for you, and how you can enjoy yield, peace of mind and flexibility — all at the same time. And all at Community West Bank.
Please contact Luis Garcia-Moreira for more information at LGMoreira@CommunityWestBank.com or (805) 692-4300.
* You will need a separate transaction account for each of the IFN options you use.
** Deposits are sent to demand deposit accounts with the demand option and to money market deposit accounts with the savings option. The standard FDIC insurance maximum is $250,000 per insured capacity, per bank.
Placement of funds through the IFN service is subject to the terms, conditions and disclosures in the service agreements, including the Deposit Placement Agreement (DPA). Limits and customer eligibility criteria apply. With the IFN savings option, program withdrawals are limited to six per month. Although funds are placed at destination banks in amounts that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (SMDIA), a depositor’s balances at the relationship institution that places the funds may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before IFN settlement for a deposit or after IFN settlement for a withdrawal) or be ineligible for FDIC insurance (if the relationship institution is not a bank). As stated in the DPA, the depositor is responsible for making any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law. If the depositor is subject to restrictions on placement of its funds, the depositor is responsible for determining whether its use of IFN satisfies those restrictions. IFN and IntraFi Network Deposits are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.