If you are a customer who has opened an account or obtained a financial product or service from us for personal, family, or household purposes, our Privacy Notice may apply to you as well and further explains how we may use your information.
Information That We Collect
When you visit our website, we receive and collect certain information about you. The information that we receive and collect depends in part on what you do when you visit our website. You may be able to improve your experience on our website when you tell us who you are — for example, by signing up for newsletters, applying for products or services, conducting transactions online, making inquiries, or requesting further information about a product or service.
Some of the information you may submit is personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies a particular person. Examples include your name, phone number, address, and social security number. You may be able to browse our website without submitting any personally identifiable information.
We may use this information for a number of purposes, for example, to better service your requests and/or inquiries, monitor website usage and/or performance, improve the customer experience of our website or conduct aggregate analyses on usage patterns.
We currently do not process or comply with any web browser's “do not track” signal or other mechanisms that provides the ability to disable online tracking of individual users who visit our website or services.
Information Collected via Cookies
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
E-Mail and Electronic Communications
- Forms of communication such as, e-mail, text messaging, submission via social media or other forms of electronic communication are generally unsecure. Please refrain from submitting sensitive personal information, such as account number or social security number, via e-mail or similar method of communication.
- When you send an e-mail or other electronic communication to us, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive reply communications from us electronically. We may retain the content of the e-mail, electronic communication, your e-mail address, unique identifier (such as Facebook or Twitter user name), and our response in order to better service your needs or for audit, legal, regulatory or other business-related reasons.
The Confidentiality, Security & Integrity of Your Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We maintain security standards that are designed to protect your information as it is transmitted from your computer or mobile device to our network. You play a critical role in protecting your information by maintaining up to date computer or other device security protections and by reviewing your statements promptly.
Nonpublic Personal Information & Nonaffiliated Third Parties
We will not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to anyone except as disclosed in this policy or as permitted by law.
Nonpublic Personal Information & Former Customers
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about former customers, except as permitted by law.
Products or Services Provided Through Nonaffiliated Companies
How We Use the Information
We may use Personal Information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- to inform you about important information regarding the Site, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information; to personalize your experience on the Site;
- to allow you to apply for products or services;
- to verify your identity and/or location (or the identity or location of your representative or agent) in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information;
- collected through our social media pages and other online interactions with you to assist in verifying your identity and account status. We may combine this online information with information collected from offline sources or information we already have;
- for business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements;
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ( COPPA).
Updates to This Online Privacy Notice
This U.S. Online Privacy Notice is subject to change. Please review it periodically. If we make changes to the U.S. Online Privacy Notice, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Notice. Any changes to this Notice will become effective when we post the revised Notice on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Notice.
Social Media Sites